Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

homestead with caracter deletion?

I am wondering what happens to your totem and homestead area if you want to re-roll a character.. does it vanish like it should or does it stay in the same place and prevents you from re-establishing it.. or is it "account" based and will work for a new character..

Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    I am wondering what happens to your totem and homestead area if you want to re-roll a character.. does it vanish like it should or does it stay in the same place and prevents you from re-establishing it.. or is it "account" based and will work for a new character..

Does anyone know?
    Stays intack for anyone to claim I have done this a ton of times, just saying.

Yes. .as soon as you delete the character the totem is gone and a new character. . yours or someone else's can claim the spot.

If you built stuff or left packs there, anyone can come along and put their own totem in your spot and claim all your stuffz, while you are deleted and rerolling

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    If you built stuff or left packs there, anyone can come along and put their own totem in your spot and claim all your stuffz, while you are deleted and rerolling
    Yep. Buildings remain, terraformed land remains and items on the ground remain to be claimed by the next person who places a totem there. Did it a number of times in the past.