I've been keeping to myself and just talking in ts5/tribe but it's just getting annoying. When a guild does an open recruitment they're automatically called a noob Zerg guild by trolls that think they're an elitist in a Indie game. Do you trolls know what zerging is?

If not here's some Def's I got from wiki and other sources.

"In video games, rushing is analogous to the human wave attack in real-world ground warfare, in which speed and surprise are used to overwhelm and/or cripple an enemy before they achieve effective buildups of sizable defensive and/or expansionist capabilities."

"This also has a different meaning in massively multiplayer online role-playing games (MMORPGs) and competitive online role-playing games (CORPGs), where characters frequently deploy summoned creatures (pets) for use in mob control tactics known as Mob Control, sapping tactics known as Minion Bombing, or use of tactics that involve repeatedly throwing themselves (dying and reviving) at the enemy."

"Nowadays term zerg is used in mmo games to describe force consisted of large group of lower level players (often with only basic equipment) who use numbers rather then strategy to defeat the enemy, therefore requiring no skill. This tactics is commonly known as zerging"

"To assure ones victory using overwhelming numbers."

"To greatly outnumber the enemy, and swarm them. "

Tribes that were made to trade and craft has plenty of players but were called Zergers. This made no sense, Zerging is to destroy something with massive waves of players, but Crafters and Traders are PvE type players that don't pvp much so what makes them a zerg group?

There's another thing you wannabe pvp elitist players should know. In all mmo's you can only have 6 players in 1 group. If you have 7 or more players you are zerging so if your tribe or w.e has 7+ you're a zerger and you have no right to call anybody else a zerging scrub.

So before you start trashing talking and insulting players for open recruitment take a look at your roster and see how many players you have.

That is all thx for reading.