Temperature Gauge

I think it would be cool to have a temperature gauge to the game once temperature affects comfort. This way we can know why our comfort gauge is down. I think a tiny text like the ping would be great.

Or even better craftable temperature gauges you can place in your tribe zone that you can read the temperature off of. Such as those floating colored bulbs in the water that you read with lines to tell the temperature.

What would be cool is if they don't add that but add craftable/upgradable weather stations; tier 1 can be thermometer, tier 2 can be a barometer, and tier 3 can further upgrade it.

That could also work, as long as I can tell the temperature.

Neat idea! Especially with seasons and elevation.

Would be cool to freeze to death or dehydrate in the desert and die.

If they add a Thermostat i'm certain my wife will want to play .

I support this idea. Very unique.

I like the concept but do we really need another gauge? I think perhaps temperature should influence energy but not something that can be managed via craftable items... i.e. if your working in a desert area you will have to rest more often and drink twice as much..

Quote Originally Posted by savageasf View Post
    I like the concept but do we really need another gauge? I think perhaps temperature should influence energy but not something that can be managed via craftable items... i.e. if your working in a desert area you will have to rest more often and drink twice as much..
    I've read multiple posts talking about comfort and it would seem that it's already planned for temperature, weather, and some other factors to effect your comfort, hence effecting your character. With that in mind, I think it's only reasonable that we have some way of measuring the temperature when that feature is implemented.