Xsyon Citizen

Change the way we place buildings/walls

Right now it's not possible to build round walls, as you can only turn the walls/buildings 90°.

Change it, so the direction when the wall is placed is based on the players look direction instead of the pre-set 4 angles.
    Like this:

would be nice but.. also harder to impend then a "simple" degree fix.. now its a 90degree rotation..why not 45 or less like ten. First I thought it was a game grid problem why dtry dint add it but I doubt that now as I seen to many items fall on a 10 - 40 degree line.

Both will be fine, aslong we get a little more freedom in the rotation degree's

ps: the view direction place item idea also makes it harder to build things as you like it I think , if you played swg you know how much easyer it was to rotate and move by commands/buttons then trying to place something on the right spot by view.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    ps: the view direction place item idea also makes it harder to build things as you like it I think , if you played swg you know how much easyer it was to rotate and move by commands/buttons then trying to place something on the right spot by view.
    This is so true, i think we need a movement control pannel that doesn't have to be reopened every 1-3 movements.