Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Congrats to Devs ( honestly )

Today morning from 09:00 am ( PST +10h ) i had about 6 hours lag free gaming until i logged off. A big bravo to Devs , keep the good work . You deserve a good word after all this QQing.

Of course you had a good time lag free it was morning here in europe us players weren t in game yet
    [img]http://

Six hours is one big step no matter what. Congrats devs.

+1 for the thread and the devs. I had a good hour of play last night. I was pked by 3 apaches who took my pants. Good fun. Can't wait to play tonight.
    -Obaley

Didnt you hear? 2/3 the population quit the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kostaras View Post
    Today morning from 09:00 am ( PST +10h ) i had about 6 hours lag free gaming until i logged off. A big bravo to Devs , keep the good work . You deserve a good word after all this QQing.
    and then the 18h rollback came, oh wait that was yesterday? Maybe we can have another one today?

To early to be celebrating anything, still a assload of things that need tweaking/fixing/remaking.

Evil Weebl - Member of Pandemic
    "Weebl's Wobble But Never Fall Down ..... An Evil Weebl Is the Same, But You'll Pray That He Doesn't Get Back Up"
    Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel
    Nice try with the thread saver, but closing thread for either misleading topic or post content.

Sad someone tries to give credit where credit is due and a select few have to be jerks. If you don't agree that the dev's deserve a thank you then create another thread saying so, but leave this one alone. I wa on last night with lag all over but each reboot fixed a little more. By the time I logged off I was hooked on the game. Keep up the good work guys it is going to be great.

Oh yes, very Thanks to Dev!

At 7:00' AM, when 90% of European Sleeping or start to go in Job, Server are Lag Free *_*

Oh, Wait.. i buy the game but i can play only in european prime time.. d'oh

I would love to give kudos, but when I played last nite a 730 pm EST, My lag was like 1900ms, then 300ms, then 50 ms then 1100ms...then I get killed by a bear and never got on hit on the damn thing...LOL

Oh, forgot. Then I get a warning the server was shutting down