How are people getting refunds?

Are you guys doing chargebacks or filing through paypal or just asking for a refund? I love the game but to be honest I am not going to be wasting time and money on a game I can not even play. I wish Xsyon to succeed but at this rate it is getting worse and worse.

Please direct all account related question to
    www.xsyon.com/support

thanks

ModMunkir
    Request a refund, if that fails, do a chargeback.

I'm confused...going to support should be an obvious step. Why do people post refund threads?

Quote Originally Posted by moat View Post
    Are you guys doing chargebacks or filing through paypal or just asking for a refund? I love the game but to be honest I am not going to be wasting time and money on a game I can not even play. I wish Xsyon to succeed but at this rate it is getting worse and worse.
    Since you love the game and have 10 weeks free play why not just go do something else for a bit then check back later?
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    I'm confused...going to support should be an obvious step. Why do people post refund threads?
    to show they are completely unsatisfied, and want us all to know.....like that will change our opinon somehow
    The truth will set you free....but first it will realy piss you off !!