Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Binge Eating

  1. #1

    Binge Eating

    I have a little problem here.

    I generate hunger faster than I can forage for food. I do not have a fishing rod and I am not about to reroll now as I have my homestead set up.

    When lag is affecting an area, it would be nice to see Hunger and thirst turned off, because you can't react to it. You can spend all day eating food to combat the hunger because during the permanent lag on the server it takes a few minutes to eat a leaf.

    Also why are we rushing off to drink and feed ourselves every hour? We should only need to eat three times a day, so why does my bar empty itself what seems like very 10 minutes.

    I would use the support function for this, but I filed a support ticket last week and not heard anything in return. I think the support function is not yet working.

  2. #2
    Uh, right now stat reduction due to hunger or thirst is turned off, hunger and thirst affect you in no way, it doesn't kill you either, atleast right now

    Wonderful, then I've been running around with bars empty for the past 3 days.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by destiny42 View Post
    I have a little problem here.

    I generate hunger faster than I can forage for food. I do not have a fishing rod and I am not about to reroll now as I have my homestead set up.

    When lag is affecting an area, it would be nice to see Hunger and thirst turned off, because you can't react to it. You can spend all day eating food to combat the hunger because during the permanent lag on the server it takes a few minutes to eat a leaf.

    Also why are we rushing off to drink and feed ourselves every hour? We should only need to eat three times a day, so why does my bar empty itself what seems like very 10 minutes.

    I would use the support function for this, but I filed a support ticket last week and not heard anything in return. I think the support function is not yet working.
    Umm Xsyon time is 3 RL Hours equals a day, so technically if you eat three times a day in real life you would be eating every hour in-game.

  4. #4
    Oh thanks.

    I must have missed the Dev's communication about that in the forums.

  5. #5
    If you're anywhere near zone 697 let me know - I have an extra fishing rod.

  6. #6
    if your near 781 ill give you a fishing rod

  7. #7
    It does affect you, my energy seems to run out faster if my hunger and drink levels are empty.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by goofy3k View Post
    It does affect you, my energy seems to run out faster if my hunger and drink levels are empty.
    Keeping your hunger and thirst full definitely affects your crafting success rate as well.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Keeping your hunger and thirst full definitely affects your crafting success rate as well.
    It improves your chances of theorycrafting bullshit too!

    Evil Weebl - Member of Pandemic
    "Weebl's Wobble But Never Fall Down ..... An Evil Weebl Is the Same, But You'll Pray That He Doesn't Get Back Up"
    Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel
    Nice try with the thread saver, but closing thread for either misleading topic or post content.

  10. #10
    That's why herbivores spend their entire life looking for and eating food and haven't managed to create any civilizations. Looking for and eating enough plants to survive is a full time job.

    While being hungry or thirsty doesn't make your strength go down it effects how often you succeed at crafting as well as how fast your energy bar goes down and I think how often you are inspired to learn new recipes.

    If you're ever in zone 1019 whisper Robert and I'll be happy to help ya out with a fishing pole

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •