Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkerns0123 View Post
    Or that lag free bliss for the 6-8 hour time frame it wasn't saving. Most of the world was terraforming and doing whatever their little hearts desired and the lag was virtually non existant
    yup last night, i stayed up from like 00:00-04:00 local time, dam im so tired at work right now, i think when i get home ill just go to sleep and wake up at midnight so i can play till i have to go to work at 07:30.

also to be honest the only thing you can do when the lag hits is keep doing what your doing, but also join the IRC channel and state what you were doing when the lag hits. (except spaming the same ability faster than you could have actually preformed it)

the only way to find the problem is to keep producing the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavoda View Post
    Yawn.. complaining again Star_God ..owell here we go then Offcial DEV words

We know the cause of the lag
    We are working day and night to fix it.
    Its the in the actions people do that causes a buildup in the DB, they are working on optimizing the server code to decrease lag.
    for the past two days lag has bin decreasing, it needs more and more players to bottleneck the DB.

Now , Xsyon is in the game chat a lot, talking whit players asking some questions and going back to work, he will post a update when he has more to say then we are working on it.

Your frustration is understandable but by now you should know that post like these don't do nay good, for you, for the game, and the community.
    FYI those of us who are in game know that he does NOT know what is causing it, but is working hard (along with all of us, the non-forum-warrior community, giving him feedback) to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkerns0123 View Post
    Or that lag free bliss for the 6-8 hour time frame it wasn't saving. Most of the world was terraforming and doing whatever their little hearts desired and the lag was virtually non existant
    Well I might be totally off but if the game wasn't saving then the DB requests were not being made so the lag caused by DB requests quing up would not have happened. Again, I am not a developer I can understand there being a lack of lag if there are no DB requests being made.

Quote Originally Posted by Banano View Post
    I'd like you to retract that statement on the grounds that I'm hardcore and I'm not complaining.

Thank you in advance,
    Banano
    It wasn't an inclusive statement. He wasn't saying 'every' hardcore player is complaining. His statement is likely quite true. If there is more than one hardcore gamer complaining then the statement is accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    FYI those of us who are in game know that he does NOT know what is causing it, but is working hard (along with all of us, the non-forum-warrior community, giving him feedback) to fix it.
    Perhaps you should let your tribe leader know this as well. He is obviously unaware of this and thats why starting QQing threads all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Perhaps you should let your tribe leader know this as well. He is obviously unaware of this and thats why starting QQing threads all the time.
    He's bored, and upset.

Honestly, we all should be.

However, here we all still are trying to help.

Cut him some slack.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    However, here we all still are trying to help.
    You're right.

I want to start a useless thread to help as well. Who's with me?

Its probably the "you can not do X here" when your terraforming, like clearing land, you get ticked you have to find a different spot it will accept the command and start to hit the button a bunch of times tring to find a spot you can clear. eventually i figured out you can just level to clear the spot also.

The terraforming ability needs a new interface instead of a stand where you want to do the change junk, like a way to highlight a tile and show green if it works and red if you wont be able to for some reason and then you can have a better way to terraform.

Quote Originally Posted by Banano View Post
    You're right.

I want to start a useless thread to help as well. Who's with me?
    Hopw is asking for more communication usless?

Now when I'm actually paying for the game...

It would be freaking fucking awesome of you to fix the lag. Or add a queue to the server. Either way I dont give a shit as long as we can play the game.

''Pre-Order players will have 2 1/2 months of game time starting tomorrow.''

Thank you for an awesome game and you better sort this shit out or give us more free time.