Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sleepless Night

Sleepless Night

I'm preparing for a sleepless night, gonna be too anxious to sleep.

[strike]Who's with me?[/strike]
    That didn't come out the way I wanted it to.
    Who else won't be able to sleep?

Re:Sleepless Night

I like my sleep. :blink:

I am actually going into tonight/tomorrow with the mindset that nobody will be getting in game tomorrow. That way, when people actually do get in game and post videos, I will be surprised and hopefully anxious and excited to play, and if no one gets in I won't be disappointed. Darkfall made me this way. Go Xsyon!

Keno wrote:
    I am actually going into tonight/tomorrow with the mindset that nobody will be getting in game tomorrow. That way, when people actually do get in game and post videos, I will be surprised and hopefully anxious and excited to play, and if no one gets in I won't be disappointed. Darkfall made me this way. Go Xsyon!
    stop lying ur strating up in vent all day talking about what ur going to do in xsyon tomorrow and everything.

^^^^ ya, that ^^^^

It will be bumpy even if they make the arbitrary deadline of tomorrow. I'm pulling for 'em but I've set my expectations around a launch in May w/ hopes getting a chance to dink around w/ early entry anytime before then.

I will be sleeping/working as i know i wont get in the first lot.

But if by chance i do get in...well i still will be working but not sleeping

I don't sleep.
    [IMG size=400]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7320/beetiron1.jpg[/IMG]

im pretty sure ill sleep, since if i didnt sleep starting now, by the time we got in game it would be about 38 hours of no sleep for me.

He said evening so it should be this time tomorrow. or 24 hours from now. Unless he manages to get it out at like 5 but i doubt it. Then you need to download it. And that, depending on your internet could take anywhere from 10 hours to an hour.

If you have a 3360 Kbits/s or lower connection, i wouldnt even think about playing tomorrow, unless you will stay up all tomorrow night too.

what are we all gonna do if this end up being some major failure :\\

back on topic: i will probably do a late night tomorrow constantly refreshing the forum for new sceenshot/vids.

I will try to sleep cuz other wise i will haw to wait longer.