Crafting: There should be quality on things that you craft and they should have durability so they can get broken.

War: Make a few factions that the tribe could join. Tribes in same faction couldent fight each other only sparr. Buildings should also have durability. The factions shouldent be close so we have time to prepair for war. When you die you should respawn at the tribal pole. Som kind of guards that the tribe could hire for some rare metal. Some kind of flag in each tribe that we could conquer and gain something in reward.

War machinse like catapult, tanks, ships. Tanks could be horses with armour that have a cart that people could sit on.

I would like to see guns. Some Evil NPC that we could fight, could be animals that have been radiated and got huge.

Dont likes:

Third person view, why could i see if anyone sneaks up behind me. This is something only guides should be able to use. Maybe in some areas you should be able to see your self in third person view. Maybe a skill of some sort that you could use for a short amount of time.

You already have a vision on your games but i would really like to see something like this ingame.