So Cloth Straps?

One of my skills is creating cloth straps that are required to create other items in tailoring, yet when i create the cloth strap for some reason it will not allow me to use it in the other creations is it a color specific thing? and if so it doesnt state which color anyone know?

You can not combine different cloth straps. Or maybe what you need are grass cloth straps, those are used as well. I bet it's grass cloth strap you are trying to replace and system will not let you (forager's hammer uses grass cloth straps if I'm not mistaking).

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    You can not combine different cloth straps. Or maybe what you need are grass cloth straps, those are used as well. I bet it's grass cloth strap you are trying to replace and system will not let you (forager's hammer uses grass cloth straps if I'm not mistaking).
    Ill try grass it seems common sense would show since I can make the cloth straps in tailoring that it would require the tailored ones but since thats not working I'll try the grass, good idea.

Added after 6 minutes:

Nope grass straps do not work : /

I also made sure I created the shraps with all 1 type it doesnt work either...

On the crafting bar shows the straps as a light gray... but only says "cloth straps" when I create a cloth strap it becomes "whatever color it was cloth strap" which doesnt work...

Anyone else have any ideas?

Added after 10 minutes:

If someone could test this out for me, I need someone that doesnt have tailoring as there main craft to try and see if they can craft something that requires cloth straps and see if you run into the same issue.

Added after 1 3 minutes:

Seems to be a bug on my crafting window, had someone else in the tribe create the straps we tried with 3 different types I can use the ones he created...