Medium Metal Handle

Hi,
    Was just wondering where i would acquire a medium metal handle, is it from scavaging or from a craft. Asked around in game and in the tribe and no one seemed to be able to give me a definite answer.

Thanks in advance for your help/Sorry if this is a dumb ass question.

Runty

Quote Originally Posted by Runtlington View Post
    Hi,
    Was just wondering where i would acquire a medium metal handle, is it from scavaging or from a craft. Asked around in game and in the tribe and no one seemed to be able to give me a definite answer.

Thanks in advance for your help/Sorry if this is a dumb ass question.

Runty
    I know that they are not in game at the moment. Devs are probably tryign to figure out what craft profession should get it.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I know that they are not in game at the moment. Devs are probably tryign to figure out what craft profession should get it.
    Thank you very much for your answer, i feared as much but just wanted some comfirmation. thankyou again neighbour

Ah-ha! Some boobs in beta said you could get them from higher level scavenging, but I suspected they were just confused.

I believe pre-woodworking scavenging is where you got Wooden Handles, which explains where they were coming from?