Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

international servers.

Hi, I'm from Sweden and will probably pre-order this game because it sounds like a dream mmorpg.
    i know that right now there are no international servers, is the company planning a EU server or does it depend on how popular it gets here in EU?

Re:international servers.

It sounds like everyone plays on the same server and it will be in the states. Don't hold me to that but it is interesting for me as well because I would prefer one server for all so I can play with friends from Europe as opposed to having to buy several regional versions and then cheat signing up for them.

Xsyon Citizen

i think there is one server(cluster) for all like in EVE.
    Besides the players have influence in development of the world, so it would be too much work to host several servers with different developments for a small indie company.

When in darkness or in doubt,
    run in circles, scream and shout.

There are thoughts of a EU server but that's all they are at this point.

Hello there my fellow swede.
    You shouldnt have much of a issue playing on the server available. (still not tried this one myself yet)

Ping should be around 80-200 depending on you line and times you play. Some times it will be worse sometimes better.
    Been playing on US servers for 7 years and never had much of a issue. Had more issues playing on EU servers then i did US myself.

I think one server will be better anyway. For population reasons mainly..

tvalen wrote:
    Hi, I'm from Sweden and will probably pre-order this game because it sounds like a dream mmorpg.
    i know that right now there are no international servers, is the company planning a EU server or does it depend on how popular it gets here in EU?
    They will add new servers in different parts of the world when the player base gets big large enough so it doesn't feel empty in the new server.

Palo god wrote:
    tvalen wrote:
    They will add new servers in different parts of the world when the player base gets big large enough so it doesn't feel empty in the new server.
    No, there is no definite on more severs, just a possibility or maybe at least a EU server, maybe

i hope they just keep one server on the east coast of US :laugh:

Awesomefusion wrote:
    i hope they just keep one server on the east coast of US :laugh:
    No it should be at my house West Coast since we have better weed.
    [img size=350]http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/2797/5ag9io1.jpg[/img]