Possible scavenging issue?

Im not too knowledgable, in general

But i have found 13 leathercraft patterns, 1 bonecraft and 2 toolcraft. That is total found so far by myself.

I am just wondering if this is regular for everyone, and also if it is a bug or mistake? Do certain areas tend to give out specific patterns more often? Or is this the same over the enitre region?

I find more bonecraft receipes. Zone 699. Were do i find weapon craft receipes ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by YamiOkami View Post
    Im not too knowledgable, in general

But i have found 13 leathercraft patterns, 1 bonecraft and 2 toolcraft. That is total found so far by myself.

I am just wondering if this is regular for everyone, and also if it is a bug or mistake? Do certain areas tend to give out specific patterns more often? Or is this the same over the enitre region?
    It's random dude, true story...

I only found tailoring recipes, ZOMG!!! I'm bugged...
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

I heard from about 6 different people today that said they are finding roughly 5 leatherworking or more for each other recipe they find. It could be that they misplaced a decimal. Of course being a leather worker I can't find any recipes at all.

Bonecraft seems to be second. It could be for a lot of reasons. . who knows if it is some game mechanic based on peoples skills. . or just chance.

I have found like 8 patterns so far and 6 of them have been leatherworking. But I just think that it's that way because there are a lot more leatherworking patterns then anything else. So while it's random to get a pattern you're more likely to find a leatherworking one simply because there's more.

Have any of you found architecture patterns yet? I wonder if it's even possible.

Despite Blackzilla's protests, I'm pretty sure that Leatherworking recipes are more common.

Since launch I bet I have found 20 recipes (counting before the Second Apocolypse), at least 50% of them were Leatherworking. There's a fairly high number of Bonecrafting, as well.

What I find interesting is that lately I've been finding more Toolcrafting. Like alot more - as has my clanny. I am wondering if it could be affected by Scav skill level, or maybe even by an RNG roll for that junk pile when the server resets.

OR it could just be completely random and that's the rolls. Just tossing out the trends I'm noticing.

I've noticed considerably more leatherworking/bonecraft than anything else. Now that my scavenging is 85+ I'm starting to notice more toolcraft and weaponcraft... maybe once I hit 100 scavenging I can finally find a stupid arch recipe... still faster than grinding arch

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    It's random dude, true story...

I only found tailoring recipes, ZOMG!!! I'm bugged...
    Hey Zilla wanna hook me up with some of those tailoring recipes?
    I'll trade you stuff
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50

Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!