Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not enough different Cloth Types...

So, I find the amount of different cloth types not nearly enough.

First of all, you guys only included 30 different color types of cloth. I was impressed that you added the color Cobolt, Crimson to the list, but you didnt add Majenta, Cinnamon, Salmon, or Rainbow Brite to the list of colors. Then when you add in Cloth, Polyster, and Spandex types of Cloth. That's just WAY too few choices!! Come one we needed more as I only had to use 4 different bins to sort out my cloth when I was gathering!!

Obviously, this is sarcasm. My real question is... is there a reason why there are so many different colors and then different types of cloth? Even spandex was on the list. Do different types of cloth give different types of durability perhaps?

Just curious.

We need spandex to make sexy leotards.

Hmm, only a couple of different animals to hunt (if you can find them at all) but dozens of different cloth colours...

I'm thinking Jordy was watching the video Friday when he was going over cloth crafting.... Jordy, please do not listen to this crap while doing development work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Troll partially successfull. I was about to FUUUUUU when I saw this title -__-;

I've started a pretty long and debate (Read: Arguing) fillled thread about this one already. http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...tly-Ridiculous.

You can see various suggestions there and the same 3 or w/e people saying (Make sure to read this in your best, spitting basement-nerd voice) NO THAT MAKES THE GAME TOO EASY!!!

The choice of color is great... the fact that you need the EXACT same kind for any recipe is SUPER dumb. And cloth types doesn't even affect the end product!

Just cause you like that Music Video doesnt mean this was a troll post!

Quote Originally Posted by dhiman View Post
    I'm thinking Jordy was watching the video Friday when he was going over cloth crafting.... Jordy, please do not listen to this crap while doing development work!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0
    Is that a parody? I still can't decide...
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddha
    A jug fills drop by drop...

no, this chick some how got extremely popular and hated at the same time for being the worst singer. The voice is changed with computers of course, her folks paid a lot of money to make this video. she has been on national TV in the USA for the last 2 days and is 29 on itunes I think now. 17 million hits on youtube... why, I dont know. But if I was an adult rapper, I would have been embarrassed to be in this video.

The foothills of Fresno, California, U.S.A.
    That video had to be from one of those stupid kids that insists on getting a super-spoiled-sixteenth birthday party. But, hey, at least they are actually trying to trickle-down some of their parent's grotesque fortunes to the working class people that are hired for those parties, and for these ridiculous videos. The trouble is I had to watch it when you folks said that it was bad: I had to see just how bad. And, it was wrong! But, we have just added to her popularity by watching it.

On to the fabric issue... I think that the fabric types might affect the durability at some point further in the development of the game. Just as quality of materials, skill level, energy levels, thirst and hunger are going to affect the crafted items. It is just that with everything else going into the development, I think we will have to wait a while to see the reasons why there are so many fabric choices.

I know that we all want this game to be perfect from the very beginning, but I think that we need to be patient. They are constantly working to improve our world, and for that they deserve our support, thanks, and constructive criticisms. At this point, the fabrics have already been programmed in, and spending time to go back and take some of them out would be a waste. Besides, we need spandex to make bras and swimming suits.

Quote Originally Posted by dhiman View Post
    Come one we needed more as I only had to use 4 different bins to sort out my cloth when I was gathering!!
    Pfff, Noob, You obiously have not leveled your cloth sorting skill where you finally have to start using more bins to sort all the colors. I have leveled to Super Saiyen Cloth Sorter4 thats where our clothing explodes off your body because your cloth sorting skills are so leet, it now takes 16 bins to sort everything......

Here i was online last night sorting cloth when it happen i took a screen shot right before the server kicked everyone out because of reaching cloth sorting level 500,000,000

How ever yes i do agree the amount of cloth is a little crazy at times, i think when confort and effect on end products comes into play were going to want that variation in cloth. i also have a feeling that maybe one day we can just make specific types of cloth.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver