Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your First Experiences in Prelude?

Nobody is in the game yet but I thought I would put this in prep.

What have your first experiences been? How did you feel as you entered the game?

Re: Your First Experiences in Prelude?

wow your quick , i dno

Re:Your First Experiences in Prelude?

dono dont have excess to the game yet

I would say the movement overall was good, but I can see some problems with it.

Moving items around is sorta a pain, I can see it will take some getting used too.

Attacking was way fast, and parry and dodge was too slow.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

I wanna go ingame lol.

What happened to the groups? Can we let groups in please... i'm eager to start playing.

I would tell you... ^^
    But...

I Pre-Ordered and I am not in yet... have not got the e-Mail with the download link for the client and that stuff.

I think you should let in generally more people... more people = more Oppinions = and more Testing > mostly because of MORE interaction between the people.

I think there is no need to start with 25 people (is this even right? did read it somewhere yesterday).

My first is expirience... is crashing.

There are lots of reasons to let in only 20-50 to start. So there are fewer players to monitor for bugs, to get an idea of how much stress and bandwidth is used for that few players, and to limit the extent of what is being utilized for now. As such there are good reasons for only adding 20-50 more next time.

Basically it's all choice, and this is their choice.

Yup.. if they do that i'll love Xsyon and cherish him. lol jk.

But seriously, you should consider sending group in. This would be transparent towards the APB community as they're doing the same thing aswell.

Call the group something like.

Omega and Alpha.

@jessebfox

Yes... it is their Choice... I heard that many times before... and it were people like you that screamed the loudest when this Way of handling stuff was the same when the game was released, when things getting ugly... ^^ (by the way I am Software Tester in the Industry)

I do not care if they start their first test run with that few people... but it seems a little late for it when having the 14th April in Mind. They are selling Pre-Orders and have not tested the server behind closed doors in person? (cause this way they could have tested low loads like 25-50)

I am just concerned...