Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i took my masonry from 5 to 35 and got a point in str

Attribute------------Primary Skills (these affect directly the skills)----------Secondary Skills ( xp gain in these goes towards stat gain/decay)
    Strength------------Carrying Capacity, Combat Damage,-------------------BoneCraft
    -------------------- Logging, Terraforming
    Fortitude-----------Energy, Stamina, Hit Points, Resistance
    Agility--------------Combat Speed, Jumping, Swimming, Climbing
    Dexterity-----------Basketry, ToolCraft, WeaponCraft,---------------------Logging, Fishing
    -------------------- BoneCraft, LeatherCraft, WoodWork,
    -------------------- Tailoring, Cooking, FireBuilding
    Intelligence---------Poisoning*, Healing*, Architecture,--------------------Scavenging, Foraging,
    -------------------- Reading*, Religion*, All Crafts, Stealing
    Perception----------Cooking, Fishing, Scavenging,
    -------------------- Foraging, Hiding, Detection, Stealing,
    --------------------WoodWork, Fire Building
    Charm---------------Animal Taming, Tribal Leadership*,-------------------Hair Dressing*
    --------------------- Religion*, Fail*, Luck*
    Spirit---------------Healing, Cooking, Animal Taming, Faith,---------------Architecture, Basketry
    ---------------------- Religion*, Experience*

basically "secondary skills" means that when you lvl these skills they go towards the associated stat gain/decay) (i.e. you do alot of crafting or fishing and your str goes down, so you go log or terraform and it will go back up) or you do a lot of logging and your intel goes down, you can craft forage scavenge or read to increase it. however the secondary skill has nothing to do with profiency with the associated skill it just means by using those skills they will affect the associated stats.. so don't stack 90 int on your crafter unless you want to master healing poisoning and architecture...