Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

wtf load times

Does anyone else have long load times? My client sits at "loading zones" for at least a minute.

Nope, Usually seemless for me unless the server is lagging, even then im never affected by any load times.

Evil Weebl - Member of Pandemic
    "Weebl's Wobble But Never Fall Down ..... An Evil Weebl Is the Same, But You'll Pray That He Doesn't Get Back Up"
    Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel
    Nice try with the thread saver, but closing thread for either misleading topic or post content.

My system specs:
    windows 7 64 bit
    4 gb ram
    Amd phenom II x4 925 processor @ 2.8 GHz (quad core)
    ATI radeon hd 5700 series

seems adequate to run this game right?

I think he means when logging into the game.

If so, yeah, mine ranges depending on what's going on on my computer from a minute to 5. A minute to load being unbearable makes you sound like a bit of a 'google generation' petulant child though, especially in posting a subject with implied swearing and no capitalisation...

Quote Originally Posted by Phazaar View Post
    I think he means when logging into the game.

If so, yeah, mine ranges depending on what's going on on my computer from a minute to 5. A minute to load being unbearable makes you sound like a bit of a 'google generation' petulant child though, especially in posting a subject with implied swearing and no capitalisation...
    hmm...

Didnt know that was so important here on the xsyon forums.

I am just comparing the load times I have experienced with this game to the many games I've played in the past. To me its just a little long.

Also I said AT LEAST a minute.

Takes longer to load the higher your settings are. Using an i7 rig with an SSD, a 5870 and it still takes a few (+- 3 minutes to get in at max settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Takes longer to load the higher your settings are. Using an i7 rig with an SSD, a 5870 and it still takes a few (+- 3 minutes to get in at max settings.
    This is the kind of response I was looking for, thank you. So I am not the only one.

I have everything turned up and my load times average 15-20 seconds.....
    “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

Quote Originally Posted by millsdo View Post
    I have everything turned up and my load times average 15-20 seconds.....
    What OS and system specs?

15-20 seconds ?! WTF, my loading time always take from 5 to 10 minutes.