Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    this game in totaly a crap lag the 60% of time the combat systm is a shit, the carebears stay all time in safezones with near all resources i'm closer to quit

farms definatly need to come into play too..

I would defintely agree that Xsyon should take some things from Wurm. I'd also extend that to Eve too. Just because Eve has spaceships doesn't exclude the fact that it also has some really nice, fleshed out, and balanced systems too.

He said that each HS/clan/tribe/whatever would have the option to set their place a safe zone, maybe even a spawn point latter on. Players need a place they can go that is safe and there stuff is safe. If he goes back on that and leaves no way to keep your land a safe zone then I'm out of here also. Before the big launch attempt, I was with a group of 6. The others have already canceled/gotten refunds.

Safe zones do NOT need to be taken out, they need to be reduced. I believe all safe zones should be reduced to the size of a homesteads safe zone. The reasoning for this is 17 man tribes like KDS have EVERYTHING they need within their safe zone. What does that mean? That means that they do not have to leave their safe zone EVER which takes out the risk. They can sit and harvest and craft right on top of the junk pile if they wanted.

When me and my 2 friends came to attack them after their trash talking, we were unable to harm them or do anything to them because they just sat in their HUGE safe zone crafting with no reason to leave.

However if they chose to do the same to our group of 4 people then it would be much easier for them. They could camp us in our homestead and we would have nothing to do but sit there and watch them because all of our resources and harvesting is OUTSIDE of our safe zone.

I do not really agree with this.

What I propose is that the 17 man group keeps the amount of land they have staked claim to, except just lower the size of the safe zone that is within that land. That is all.

do you guys that are comparing this to wurm even realise wurm is like 3 or 4 years old and was in way worse shape than this game is now? and being able to pot hole everywhere sucks in wurm its destroied the landscape. While i do love alot about wurm and enjoyed playing it,I feel in 3 years this game will be leaps and bounds ahead of wurm.

Complaining about the safe zones is not taking into account people in these zones will need to go out if they want to hunt for animals...

Quote Originally Posted by Mewmew View Post
    Things I like about WURM: You can modify land anywhere at all. Sure, you can still lay down claim areas where only you can modify - but for the rest of the "unclaimed" world everybody and anybody can build / destroy / modify things.

PvE and PvP server. If a game like WURM can support them both, I don't see why this one couldn't either.

There are of course a lot of things I DON'T like about WURM too, which is why I'm hoping to play here instead, but there are a few things that they do right that it wouldn't hurt to copy
    You must have missed the server thing...

While there was never a PVE or PVP server there were PVP and PVP-WAR server ideas that went up a couple days before prelaunch. The community said no and he said ok 1 server only.
    There aren't going to be npc guards unless they are tamed pets...
    The pets can be pack mules...
    gates are already on the list...

Everything you want in game is planned (safezones is iffy..) it just might be a long ass time before it's in.