Tailoring Recipie Skill Level List!

I will try to compile a list of what lvl you can learn each recipe set

If you have a recipe please post what level that is needed to learn it and I will update the primary post as needed.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

LVL5?? - Rubicon

LVL25 - Ringmaster , Truckee

LVL35 - Freel

LVL40 - Yuba

LVL50 - Mugawlu

TY for the pics scavaged off the net from Rustle32
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yuba headdress lvl 40
    Truckee Gambeson lvl 25

dunno if they are part of sets though but i would assume.

I thought recpies were random.

from my understand learning them is random but every 10 lvls you get one no matter what, every 10 lvls I do not know if those are random or not.

Thats the word on the block anyways...

Quote Originally Posted by Hystarea View Post
    I thought recpies were random.
    you find them randomly scavenging junk piles but you have to be a certain skill level to learn them,

And from what I hear you only have to learn 1 recipe from a set then as you craft you will auto learn the rest of the set on your own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

+1 for good thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro Bourne View Post
    from my understand learning them is random but every 10 lvls you get one no matter what, every 10 lvls I do not know if those are random or not.

Thats the word on the block anyways...
    That's a confused block, I would sell and move to the other side of the tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by paulpapp View Post
    you find them randomly scavenging junk piles but you have to be a certain skill level to learn them,

And from what I hear you only have to learn 1 recipe from a set then as you craft you will auto learn the rest of the set on your own.
    this

I think rubicon set since lvl 15 I believe.

found a Rubicon recipe and gave it to a friend and he could learn it at level 5 so I am guessing it is 5 or below
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

just a FYI: you can get rubicon set even if you picked leather working as a starting profession. which is what i did.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver