Unable To Load Ground Levels For Zone

Title prety much sums it up,

I made my Character, went to enter game and got
    "Unable to load ground levels for zone"

I tried a few times and will uninstall and reinstall to see it it just freaked out when installing.
    Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Re:Unable To Load Ground Levels For Zone

Yes, sounds like the ground file didn't fully download, but the patcher should detect this. Please submit a bug report with your system specifications.

Already did
    Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.

Niccolo Machiavelli

Crash: Unable to Load Ground Levels

After a server crash, I tried to log back in and got a crash to desktop "Unable to Load Ground Levels". We had been digging down in a mountain a whole lot, so that might have something to do with it, not totally sure. Was able to log in fine after I restarted.
    Fohmyn M'hout
    "Magnificent! Compared to war all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance. Gold help me, I do love it so!"
    -General George Patton

wich xsip is the groundfile? zone or enviroment ?
    btw. here i list how big my files are
    anim= 146.144 kb
    character= 124.863 kb
    enivroment= 224.566 kb
    font= 25.646 kb
    interface= 47.483 kb
    mesh= 54.452 kb
    script= 330kb
    sound= 131.250 kb
    source= 1.436 kb
    texture= 757.172 kb
    zone= 277.787 kb
    fog_map=25.8 kb
    DATA folder = 1.834.138 kb
    Through Change conquer!

Horrendos, looks like your zone file didn't fully download. Were you able to redownload it?

i've deleted it now and i am currently downloading. you should add a way for the patcher to check the files (like a full scan) for missng data
    Through Change conquer!

The patcher is supposed to scan for missing files and update what's needed. We're looking into this today.

I just redownloaded Xyson, the 3.62 GB intially download. Exited the patcher and opened it back up and it send me to login screen. I tried logging in and came up with the same error.

Hello, for people getting errors like this one, please use the Support form so I can get your system information.

Thanks!