Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking for a tribe

Hello everyone i just preordered a week or so ago and am really looking forward to playing this game (though i didnt make it in yet).

At any rate im just wondering if there is a tribe with a decent size(20+ or so). Who are semi-warmongering. Preferably non evil but honestly i think this game without some kind of tribal warfare would be a lot less fun so if it has to be evil to achieve that goal then so be it.

Hit me up! If it helps im a really fast learner in mmos and usually one of the best at what i do.

Re:Looking for a tribe

Try out the tribe tribe.

ATM Decent size is not 20+ people, theres not enough people for that. The Toxic Brotherhood is always open, I think so far we have nine. But seriously, the Tribe Tribe are a bunch of trolls.

Ahh didnt realize all the tribes were that small. Thought you needed 10 to start one?

You need 10 to build

Also check out the 191st Expeditionary Battalion, The Wolverines is a Military Unit rebuilt from scraps after the Apocalypse. A full detail of our tribe can be found here

Toxic wrote:
    ATM Decent size is not 20+ people, theres not enough people for that. The Toxic Brotherhood is always open, I think so far we have nine. But seriously, the Tribe Tribe are a bunch of trolls.
    Really, I haven't done anyhting bad to you so why do you have to call me nasty names?

Also to the OP, Tribe Tribe is a lovely welcoming tribe that will make you feel good about yourself.
    Brum, brum.

The USSR is currently sitting at 19 members if you want to be number 20. We're not exactly warmongering but we're not peaceful either :P

Neutral-Evil. Check our recruitment post

Toxic wrote:
    Now thats a terrible thing to say.
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

Templar is open for recruiting. our main focus is PvP.

Check our post out, If interested id like to have a short conversation with you to see if your right for Templar.

Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have regarding our Tribe and politics.