Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    We are still alive, 35 atm and i am still alive if that counts!
    35 Active or total :P

actually 6 active 32 inactive 39 total :-)

43 total should be 10 active

40 just me active, always been here .

Still here and kicking, ive re-opened recruitment again. All that wish to join send me a pm here on the fourms or ingame with /w fatboy

Stick actively recruiting, Pleast select my tribe The Preatorian Guards as your start location if ya wish to join, just type /w fatboy or /s and talk in local and ill come add ya and get ya started :-)

Like to welcome long time old pal to the tribe, Also big welcome back to are newest member!

still kicking and coming back to life! gimmie a pm on the fourms or ingame with /w fatboy, also new players select the preatorian guards as your spawn point to start next to are city!

Alright folks, still collectin Arch recipes, but we have begone part of our big projects, it will take approx, 6 months to finish even if i get 30 on this it wills till take that long, Soon will start doing lists of items for trade and Ofc as always still recruiting /w fatboy ingame to get ahold of me, new players select us to spawn at. Big trades and projects in the Tribes future! Hope you will be apart of it :-)

Things lookin good folks, tribes becoming active again!. Welcome to the newest members, Also still on my arch recipe adventure :-)