Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    heya folks, lots of good stuff happenin in the city, workin busy bees here :-)

lovin my new candycane totem!, Still recruiting!

The Guards Would like to send out a happy new year to all players ingame and outgame of game. May the new year be a great one!

hello folks, tryin to get a event planned for this weekend! http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...e-one-come-all! Also we are still recruiting! :-)

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...2056#post92056 <--- fun event this weekend at my city! Bring everyone ya know, No one leaves empty handed!

Works progressin and were perpairin for the arrival of carts! Welcome goes to are newest member! :-)

Animal Arena Events will begin weekly in 1-2 months after current expansions, It was a big hit amoung everyone, so we plan to make it a perminant addition, same with the obsticale course. So gear up n be ready!

Added after 10 Hours 6 minutes:

buying Long metal studs-poles Meduim metal studs-poles and Short metal studs-Poles! Lots of work goin on, bout 10 projects goin at once ^_^ Recruitment is wide open folks!

Seeing some old faces returning to the game, carts are live, and man as we in full gear now! Come join the fun!

Just like to say Welcome to a 3 newest members. We have 2 cart schemes to go and we will have carts! :-) Still recruitin btw!

Wow wat a busy day! Welcome to all the newest members! we got 4 carts atm and working on more! Remember folks choose the preatorian guards as your spawn point, Also to get alot of my /w fatboy ingame or /w reginald ! :-)

Added after 23 Hours 59 minutes:

Alright Folks! been working hard! PG now has forager and pioneer carts!, Currently working on craftsman and masters

Would like to announce we can now fully produce Craftsman Pioneer carts! so we can fully build 3 types of carts and soon, 4. Foragers will be next then Masters!. Good job every1, hard work is paying off!