Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    3 story warehouse is almost done! just began the 2 story complex then the 16 story fortress project will be worked on and then the arena will be worked on, I can say this much, This city will be the most complicated and nicest city Ingame when we are finished. Were putting alot of love into the projects to show what you can truly do in xsyon :-)

Im still here, but recruitment is closed. Dont have the time as i used too :-P. So their goes ur chances to raid my camp! :-P

Recruitment is NOW open, Feel free to spawn at the tribe , if im not there, pm me on the fourms. Lots to do, area clean up was just done, if you wish to visit, i live in zone 896, by the lake, cant miss my tribe! :-) Also WB ani!

Welcome Back Praetorians!

See you ingame

Lots of work goin on latley, working on a 2 story building atm, leveling areas of the tribe, tis slow but im gettin it done!

we are still here, working on things, also working on getting some friends ingame, Gonna jump start The guards again. Been here since beta folks, same spot, same cords, will be here till the end :-)

I have play in Xsyon when it was closed beta, now think about start play again. Now on free account, but will pay subscription if found fun in game. Want to be a crafter?scavenger, if it need for tribe

Is the Praetorian Guards still recruiting? How many do you have in the village still?

would it be able for a f2p player to join the tribe if so could i join :P

Havent seen one of them for a long time, so i think, they arent active atm.