Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Friendly fire of friends

Ok this is getting annoying you need to think of making system were we can identify friends from foe...

It is impossible to tell difference who is who... We are not computers to remember the names of all our allies and you have to get up close to find what their name is and you dont have time for that if its foe by time you tryed to look for name your dead... So you kill first and ask questions later this can cause much confusion between allies and friends and get tensions high...

You need some sort of diplomacy implemented and people within tribe should see name tags clearly and you should be able to make NAP with tribes and see their nametags in different colour to avoid such pk...

Looks to like the problem here is your "kill first, talk second" attitude.

Why try and change things or put in mechanics to do this when there is a simple solution at hand...the chat bar!

Quote Originally Posted by maelwydd View Post
    Looks to like the problem here is your "kill first, talk second" attitude.

Why try and change things or put in mechanics to do this when there is a simple solution at hand...the chat bar!
    chat bar dont work you only have seconds to react and thats not enough time plus you cant take word from other person

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    chat bar dont work you only have seconds to react and thats not enough time plus you cant take word from other person
    React to what? If they are on your land you challenge them. They can reply friend or foe.

If they do something agressive then you attack.

The problem here is your "attack first, ask questions second" mindset not the mechanics of the game. Thought all you guys wanted a sandbox without artificial mechanics?

Quote Originally Posted by maelwydd View Post
    React to what? If they are on your land you challenge them. They can reply friend or foe.

If they do something agressive then you attack.

The problem here is your "attack first, ask questions second" mindset not the mechanics of the game. Thought all you guys wanted a sandbox without artificial mechanics?
    I can agree this works to some extent inside tribe area but it would not work outside area you have no time to find out if he is friend or foe and there is possibility of target to misslead other person that he is friend but in reallity he is foe...

Also in larger scale engadgment this system is totaly useless when there is 20 v 20 to make out who is friend and who is foe would not be possible

I can agree this works to some extent inside tribe area but it would not work outside area you have no time to find out if he is friend or foe and there is possibility of target to misslead other person that he is friend but in reallity he is foe...

Also in larger scale engadgment this system is totaly useless when there is 20 v 20 to make out who is friend and who is foe would not be possible
    Well all I can suggest is you learn to know who your friends are and who your enemies are. Personally I don't attack first and will only do so if given a reason so I see no problem with the system as it is.

In respects larger scale fights isn't that just "confusion on the battlefield"?

I would suggest wearing tribal colors.

Translation: My 20 man gank squad keeps hitting eachother.

Ok this is getting annoying you need to think of making system were we can identify friends from foe...

It is impossible to tell difference who is who... We are not computers to remember the names of all our allies and you have to get up close to find what their name is and you dont have time for that if its foe by time you tryed to look for name your dead... So you kill first and ask questions later this can cause much confusion between allies and friends and get tensions high...

You need some sort of diplomacy implemented and people within tribe should see name tags clearly and you should be able to make NAP with tribes and see their nametags in different colour to avoid such pk...
    zerg lol
    made my day

cant know all names of allies
    what the hell is wrong with you guys