Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

not gaining recipes

Hey folks;

Anyone else not gaining new recipes as they level basketry?
    I started with baskertry, levelled up to 51 so far and I have only learned 2 new recipes, storage bin and a hat.

Still have none of the armor pieces, do you learn these as you level or do you have to scavenge for them?

thanks

P
    The strong do what they have to do and the weak accept what they have to accept

1) You can only "discover" recipes that belong to Sets you already have unlocked.

2) You can only unlock a set by starting with it, or reading the recipe that is found from scavenging. What items you grind on does not affect what you discover.

Hope it helped

PS: As for baskets, there are at least two Container Sets. Pauwala and Hugaleti and some more i cant remember. Each set has a number of different size containers. If you do not know any container peices, you will never discover them.

Thanks for the info

I have tons of baskets just no armor scavaging i go....
    The strong do what they have to do and the weak accept what they have to accept

no one starts with the armor recipes they are level 30 and 50 I believe
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50

Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!

Soo...To get assault or gatherer armor u have to scaveing for it? The armor sets are called daogwa. And i have Daogwa, pants,shirt and moccasins. Dosnt that mean that i can discover armor recipes?

Basketry woes

I am a lvl 81 basketry. I have all the armors howver I have no bins, bowl, packs or rope recipes. I am in need of the rope recipe. Of course a bowl or bin recipe would be nice. I am willing to trade for a bowl, bin, pack, and or rope recipe.

How did u get the armors?

I friend in tribe gave me recipes... I have only lreaned hats without a recipe to Lrean from.......... And now i just need a rope and a basket recipe anyone have any for trade

ah, thats why u "started" with the armor recipes..Thats explain everything :P

No i did not start with them. A recipe was given to me.