Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Macroers

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKane View Post
    This being said, so far I don't see that big of an advantage to macroing in Xsyon. You have a set stat amount and pre order weps kill people in 3 hits anyway in pvp. Sure it gives them a slight advantage, but its not game breaking.
    THIS THIS

Honestly I don't understand how these threads get so long. I assume people are just still heartbroke from Darkfall but c'mon man you can't just keep bringin up your last girls shortcomings to your new one...

dxwarlock:

You either have no idea what EvE is, or you felt heart broken when your macro didnt run there and left.

Either way, wanna pre-order grind Online?

If you macro, I hope you get banned. If you don't get banned, I at least hope you never, ever get any pvp anywhere you go. You don't deserve it. You deserve to have nothing to do with your combat skills, and I for one will be sure to give you nothing to do with those skills. If I know you macro, or your tribe macros, I won't fight you, and I'll stay far away from you when you're out looking for a fight. Enjoy your boredom, cheaters.

Don't worry about it. People usually get what is coming to them in some way, some day. Karma seldom, if ever, fails.

All though human history we've been constantly finding new ways to avoid doing boring laborious jobs and automating them to give us more time to do the things we enjoy.

If you give benefits for having a higher skill, people will naturally want to raise it. Especially since there's limited other things to do right now. It's only to be expected that they'll use technology to run into a wall, while they go to bed and do something far more enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by redrazor View Post
    Im just gonna start an MMO. You gguys inspired me to it.

Its not gonna have any graphics. You pay a fee, I throw in some bonus time and a special "headstart" to the race to get to top level and win the game. You actually dont win anything when you get to top level tough, and the game doesnt finish either, you just dont level anymore.

All you have to do is login in, create your character picking a few skills and then hit a "Start Leveling button". Your skills will start raising over time wether you are there or not. You can login back to check on those from time to time but you're not required to do so.

Now, before you dismiss it, here's the catch. Im going to have a chat system implemented where you can login and brag about your stats and skills while you're online. You can also claim to be the top character with the highest skill in "X" (choose any skill you'd like to see here). You can also claim to be a 10 year Veteran PKer and PvP expert, or Master Crafter, altough you wont get any title if you have maxed out anything skillwise related to that (remember, you still dont get anything from maxing out any skill).

I'll also thrw in a Forum. You can go to that forum and brag about beeing bad ass and your character owning every other character, or about having an advantage or 80+ combat. Hell, I'll even throw in a no cap skill limit, so you can just level up forever...and pay me forever.

By my experience with MMO's and most of the stuff I've read on these forums and in-game I think it will be a huge sucess. It'll even have a board with top players.

I'll of course allow any type of macros. You can temper with my code or script new routines on top of it, so instead of say, gain 1 skill point every minute, you can actually get a skill point every 0.00000000000000000122334754 seconds. Then you'll be a Great person. Well known over the net. Your miserable life wont look so miserable either.

What do you say? Who's up for a 30$ pre-order? Grinders, attended macroars, unettended, self atended and mommy-atended macroars too.

Come to Grind Online.

P.S. Some people are already logged in raising their skills...so you're all missing the race...
    It's been done. Progress Quest

Quote Originally Posted by FPrime View Post
    It's been done. Progress Quest
    Wow man, you beat me to it. Though I have to admit I can't run Linux without having Progress Quest running in the background. I think I'm a level 20 Land Squid Robot Monk. :P

Quote Originally Posted by FPrime View Post
    Nobody is jealous because they are not able to macro... Anyone can do it.

That's like pissing in a pool and saying that everyone who wishes you wouldn't do it is jealous because they don't know how to pee.
    HAHAHA That is fuckin hilarious...but aye..anyone can do it till they get cought...got some great pics of a guide pelvic thrusting into a Macro stuck on a rock before sending them to the green....

If ya see em and they dont respond...casually post in /h Macro and yer loc...the devs will watch...think the pelvic thust is the last test heh...and they will send them to the green...they also log the account too...

Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel View Post
    Macroing is against the ToS (section 5.3).

If you see anyone macroing please report them to the guides.
    Can you do attended macroing? or what?

Ive heard you could do it as long as you were able to reply to a Guide or a dev.

@MrDDT i know that name ...and that avatar ...damn i know you from somewehre