Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
Greetings Community,

I would like to shed a little light on this current situation for the community members that 'demand' it.

The following is a direct copy from the Notorious Games / Xsyon Terms of Service.

TOS:
You will not display inappropriate conduct while you have access to the game and its content. Such conduct includes but is not limited to:

Section 5 - Rules of conduct
Subsection 3

Use of third party software that would give you or anyone else an advantage of any form.

I would also like to quote....

Failure to follow these rules will result in temporary or permanent ban from Xsyon. A ban will result in a Termination of Service as outlined below. enforcement of these rules is at the discretion of Notorious Games and it's representatives.

So to summarise, If you use a 3rd party program to 'Macro' Attended or Unattended it is against our terms of service.

And the punishment for breaking this Terms of Service is outlined as I stated above.

We investigate all Terms of Service Violations and the appropriate action is taken.

I hope this has answered some of your questions.

Thank you.
See I find this quote funny seeing as how virtus said this

Quote Originally Posted by Virtus View Post
Obviously it is hard to tell/catch someone macroing but we do have ways.

Attended macroing is allowed since that person is taking the time to stay at the computer and "saving yourself some pain and probably carpal tunnel"

if it appears you were unattended macroing action will be taken against you.

I cannot go into detail about how we check for macroers as people could make a work around for it.
http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...eleted../page4

So who are we to believe ? you because you say so?
But virtus said so? If virtus is in charge of the forums and you of the guides. I would be more likely to believe the guy posting policy on the forums that he's in charge of.
What we need is confirmation from jordi since the two of them disagree on the matter.