Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1

    Fix terraforming!!

    Dear Xsyon devs.... I would give my firstborn, if you would just add level up and down to terraforming!! How can you possible forget this...

    Spent 2 hours terraformin the same 5x5 area now and trying to level it out, but this f****** sh*t is way to random to work with !

  2. #2
    My character can raise and lower ground. Do you just have a "terraform randomly" button?

    Jar of Dirt

  3. #3
    No shit sherlock... Yeah i can raise and lower all frickin day.. I mean LEVEL the ground!

  4. #4
    I have a level button... I think you're just doing it wrong.

  5. #5
    This thread is epic win.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by XeoStyle View Post
    No shit sherlock... Yeah i can raise and lower all frickin day.. I mean LEVEL the ground!
    i also have a level button. there's only 5 possible options. look harder.

    Jar of Dirt

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by XeoStyle View Post
    Dear Xsyon devs.... I would give my firstborn, if you would just add level up and down to terraforming!! How can you possible forget this...

    Spent 2 hours terraformin the same 5x5 area now and trying to level it out, but this f****** sh*t is way to random to work with !
    Lrn2terraform, kthxbai
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.

  8. #8
    Instead of being super clever maybe one of you clowns could elaborate on how the level function actually works? I know crazy idea, considering that only 1 of you actually read the thread before replying.

  9. #9
    level land function works for me.. it lvls out to the height you are standing on. So say you build a wall out of dirt and its not even lvl at the top you stand on one bit click lvl land and it flattens it out a bit.


    But it is hard to work with itscertainly to the easiest thing to do but the tools are all there in game..

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by predator_nova View Post
    Instead of being super clever maybe one of you clowns could elaborate on how the level function actually works? I know crazy idea, considering that only 1 of you actually read the thread before replying.
    the OP was complaining that a feature that already exists needs to be added to the game. instead of being super lazy maybe he could have spent 10 minutes in game to figure out how it works. This isn't rocket science here.

    Jar of Dirt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •