Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Since hiding seems to be here to stay!

Is it worth putting points into hiding when leveling?

Well do you want to be sneaky and jump people from your hiding spot? Or charge at them screaming

play how you want to play

Hiding is cool, you get really invisible at higher levels. if its worth to put points in it can no one tell you because no one has a clue how the character system works
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You would be need quite alot of points to get it high, i would get 1 point of hide per level at my hide skill. But alot of people are struggling to raise it, so perhaps they changed it so the best way to raise is through level points?

When does it become really useful? I'm not out to assassinate people or things like that (yet), I mostly want it so if I see people running at me I can stealth and run away

I may be completely wrong here, but i think its like the opacity slider in photoshop. I set it to 39 opacity based on my level of hide and it's pretty much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    I may be completely wrong here, but i think its like the opacity slider in photoshop. I set it to 39 opacity based on my level of hide and it's pretty much the same.
    I think this is right, so 100% would be pretty "useful" if you're into that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Vandali View Post
    Hah, nice find

And if it does become useful and might be needed I hope he allows us to re-roll our stats at least once.
    “Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

I have never been a rogue so I have never had the hiding ability in any mmo. I like getting in the face of my opponent and I also want them to know im coming.... I don't want my foe's saying I had the advantage or jumped them when I lay them down to rest. Just saying.
    Light travels faster than sound thats why most individuals seem bright until they open their mouths.