Lightbulb Server Firsts Announcements!

Hey guys, I thought it may be a cool idea to get people to post screenshots here of great achievements, considering there is not yet an in-game system for announcing server-firsts. So, post what you have achieved here, be it crafting a rare item, a tough animal kill, a stat max etc.

Also, if you have any other suggestions for events you consider worthy of a server-first claim, feel free to speak your mind!

- Apache

I braved the 1.5 gig patch, played an hour @ 1024 x 728, killed 1 bear & a deer after traveling 7 zones AND made it back into the game after the last f**k up of a patch.

Where's my goddamn medal?!

I am the first tribe to take over a homstead. I am also the first tribe to own 2 totem's. my totem eats homesteads! :-P

Haha nice Armand you win hehe!

I was about to head to sleep just now and thought I'd go check out this green mist area. A black Bear spawned out of nowhere and unfortunately it met my blade. I'm now carrying all of it's body parts, so I can make some Leather gear out of it's paws

I also cut this ridiculous tree the other day.

AND I got a stats increase notification 30s before server down, but lost it again when server came back haha!

My green mist journey was stopped abruptly...
    ----------------------------------------------

In-game name: Apache

Nice snaps tiggyd.

It's a surprise any of us got anything done these past couple of weeks.

Yeah shame you didnt get to finsih your city. O it is finished? O... Im sorry to hear that.

Evil Weebl - Member of Pandemic
    "Weebl's Wobble But Never Fall Down ..... An Evil Weebl Is the Same, But You'll Pray That He Doesn't Get Back Up"
    Quote Originally Posted by ModEzekiel
    Nice try with the thread saver, but closing thread for either misleading topic or post content.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Yeah shame you didnt get to finsih your city. O it is finished? O... Im sorry to hear that.
    Coherent thoughts only, please. Thank you.