Thread: Suede

Suede

So the Master's helm (Bear hat/mask combo) uses x2 Suede, has anyone ever seen it ingame?

A tribe mate contacted a guide yesterday and was told a high level tailor would be able to find it by sorting cloth, rarely, but we've had a rank 80+ tailor sort quite a high amount of cloth and nothing.

However suede is leather not cloth, so doesnt make much sense that tailors would be getting it in scrap cloth.

My tribe has also been unable to find any. I'm assuming it's one of those things that hasn't been implemented yet.

Heard someone in general comment they just found some today 3/24/11

I have some suede and assorted in several colors, how ever I only Trade with other Apache.
    Also im not a high level tailor, I started as a Leather Crafter but i picked up some tailor recipes when i rolled and have been doing that to grind lately. Tailor skill 36.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I have some suede and assorted in several colors, how ever I only Trade with other Apache.
    Also im not a high level tailor, I started as a Leather Crafter but i picked up some tailor recipes when i rolled and have been doing that to grind lately. Tailor skill 36.
    May I ask how you found the suede? was it by sorting leather or cloth?
    Perhaps suede is found in specific areas, any chance you can tell me around which zone or area of the map you found em?

Xsyon Citizen
    There's already a post for suede in the crafting area :P. Suede is a cut of leather from the underside of the skin of an animal. There are many varieties of synthetic suede and this is most likely what people find when sorting cloth piles. Hopefully another way to get suede is finding it as a rare item at high level hunting? And apparently it can be scavenged and sorted from cloth piles.

Right from wikipedia: Suede is a type of leather with a napped finish. However, it can also refer to a similar napped or brushed finish on many kinds of fabrics.

Didnt even notice the other thread heh

Seems like everyone just has a vague idea of where and how to find it, I was hoping for a more concrete answer.

Xsyon Citizen
    Haha its a mystery, I just grandmaster leathercraft but still need suede for the helm .