Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Questions to Early Access Players

I think that it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could ask questions to early access players so that everyone could see the answers.

My question: Is the gameplay smooth so far when it comes to ping and latency? Did you notice any desync? Recently, many sandbox MMOs seem to have such problems.

Note to Admins: It does not have to be this thread, so feel free to create your own thread and sticky it if you like the idea.

Re:Questions to Early Access Players

tharsos wrote:
    I think that it would be a good idea to have a thread where we could ask questions to early access players so that everyone could see the answers.

My question: Is the gameplay smooth so far when it comes to ping and latency? Did you notice any desync? Recently, many sandbox MMOs seem to have such problems.

Note to Admins: It does not have to be this thread, so feel free to create your own thread and sticky it if you like the idea.
    I didnt see any desync at all.

Other types of moving around was pretty good, combat was really slow movement. But fast attacking.

Jumping is cool, its not really smooth, but in a good way, it feels more real. You jump up and you stop a lot and stuff.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Has anyone tried to swim yet?? Is swimming possible?

If you drop a bunch of stuff on the ground, does it stay separated or turn into something like "a pile of junk"? Kind of like Wurm Online.

Is it possible to equip multiple weapons on your character and do they all show (on your character) and is it possible to switch between weapons without having to de-equip and re-equip from your inventory?

VerbalTachi wrote:
    Is it possible to equip multiple weapons on your character and do they all show (on your character) and is it possible to switch between weapons without having to de-equip and re-equip from your inventory?
    Yes I think so. I have not messed with the binds fully, but it looks like you can.
    MrDDT

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win."
    -Sun-tzu

Kerovan wrote:
    Has anyone tried to swim yet?? Is swimming possible?
    Swimming is a skill and yes I tried it, I think its in one of the videos. If not, ya it works well.
    MrDDT

-Sun-tzu

are there any mobs already?
    couldn't see any in the videos.

can you build structures?

I haven't ventured to far from the starter area, but i'm pretty sure there are no mobs IG yet.

TO answer a question above. I had a mace and a lumber axe, i was able to equipt them at the same time, (1 in each hand) and use them in combat.

if i put one away, it shows on my back

MrDDT wrote:
    VerbalTachi wrote:
    Yes I think so. I have not messed with the binds fully, but it looks like you can.
    Nice, so that means it'll be somewhat similar to Fallen Earth where you'll have different body slots to equip weapons and they all show up on your character plus you can switch between them, nice, I like it!