Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: safe zones poll

hehe joe

The only way for non-pvp and pvp to be equal, is for them to be equally miserable.

Good point. So what do u (Trenchfoot) think about my suggestions in previous posts???
    That will satisfy all, the pvp and non-pvp players.
    Cuz if i came to your tribe area, and u are safe for 3 mins, and you are not doing anything to kill me, then you should pay for that.... simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    Lol you can play with dolls if u want
    U dont really know what u are suggestining.
    There is 5% of ppl like u and the rest u know what
    The game have to have challenge. So far u always suggest things for the worst. Im sorry if my message is mean. I dont mean no harm.
    Exactly what did I suggest ? I only said what the devs said lol.

Well let me tell you something. In the begining, the tribe area was open. But Shinra members started to cry about some ganger taking their stuff. So they asked for a temporary solution to prevent this while the game is being tested. I do remember that event really good

So thats when the new patch came out with permissions.

Well let me tell you something. In the begining, the tribe area was open. But Shinra members started to cry about some ganger taking their stuff. So they asked for a temporary solution to prevent this while the game is being tested. I do remember that event really good

So thats when the new patch came out with permissions.
    Lol. This is the silliest thing I've read here. Tribe areas have always been planned as safe zones at the beginning, it has nothing to do with Shinra or whatever tribe, safe zones was announced back in March 2010.

@joexxxz

I think you can't satisfy non-pvp and pvp alike without both becoming mediocre at best. I think the developer should stick with the premise.

Why build walls to keep something out that can't get in anyway?

EDIT: I think that's what some don't understand. That choosing both is in essence choosing neither. It's like saying we can turn right and left at the same time. Which way at the stoplight ahead left or right? Both.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Lol. This is the silliest thing I've read here. Tribe areas have always been planned as safe zones at the beginning, it has nothing to do with Shinra or whatever tribe, safe zones was announced back in March 2010.
    It was never planned in the beggining. Can u find me a post from xsyon sayin this. Nope. It was mentioned that while in prelude it will be, but not after prelude.

Please check my suggestion - >http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post71296

It was never planned in the beggining. Can u find me a post from xsyon sayin this. Nope. It was mentioned that while in prelude it will be, but not after prelude.

Please check my suggestion - >http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post71296
    That is why in a recent update they stated they were looking at tribes having the option to remain peaceful or war-like. Those that want war can have it...but with others who also want war. Peaceful tribes are limited in what they do in terms of expansion but essentially keep their safe zone.

Pretty good compromise really.

No its not the best idea. I will personally want safety. And i would select the option to be safe if it comes to that. And i bet only the largest tribes will want to be war-like tribes. But small ones, i dont think so. We are here in the same boat, so we need to be treated the same.

Yes...this is what I said. Tribe zones was planned to be safe at the beginning aka during Prelude or early Prelude, and this is not something that got implemented because of SHINRA, lol.

Your suggestion is awful imo.