Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[video] Xsyon PvP: Pants and Trees

Here's a short video of some silliness from the end of beta and early launch. Been a while since I did any videos so I put this together to warm up. My focus here is on the editing; I tried to create something quick and action packed. Cut-scenes should match up with the music as often as possible. Please let me know how I did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qjsPRfQM7o&hd=1

WHAT TO EXPECT: nighttime killing blows, PO weapon spamming, pants gobbling, tree smashing, with benny hill meets keystone kops and a fat naked man, all in sped up in short clips edited in time with love-it-or-hate-it music.

Watch in 720 HD, although I'm still working on what settings to use to get better video quality. >.>

Second video added later in thread: Ski-jump Teaser

Hiding in the pile of sticks at the end of the video has got to be my favorite part.

Very cool vid. Good for a few laughs as well.

Nice vid, but you left the part out where i found you in that metal pile, killed you and took your hat

Thanks for the props!

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Nice vid, but you left the part out where i found you in that metal pile, killed you and took your hat
    Thanks! I had to leave out alot of parts, it's only a 3 minute song Keep killing me in amazing fashion and maybe it'll make the next cut! =D

Wtb more videos from jumpshot, maybe with some sweet gaining on people clips

That was great stuff. The escapes were the best for sure

I wish the combat was simply turned off with the current system until they remake it...
    This is... Sad at best.