Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Pre Order Axes

  1. #1

    Pre Order Axes

    Whatever Devs idea it was to have 2 shot un drop able axes put in the game needs to be shot. Why even have weapon crafting?? I should of just got a preorder account and ran around the world naked 2 shotting people.

    It takes me 4-7 hits to kill with a player made axe. A person with a pre order hits me for a little over half my health.

    How is that even fair?

  2. 03-27-2011, 06:00 PM

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Horus View Post
    Whatever Devs idea it was to have 2 shot un drop able axes put in the game needs to be shot. Why even have weapon crafting?? I should of just got a preorder account and ran around the world naked 2 shotting people.

    It takes me 4-7 hits to kill with a player made axe. A person with a pre order hits me for a little over half my health.

    How is that even fair?
    Not fair. They need to nerf the preorder weapons.

  4. #3
    Pre-Order weapons are just fine, play some more and realize that you don't know the game enough yet, me, I can take 8-10 of the massacre pre-order weapon and I am not going to say how. Many people have witness this and they go.. Oooooh ok, they are fine. In short, pre-order is like giving a lvl 100 weapon to a lvl 1 player, what do you expect?????
    In-game name: Anonymous

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Not fair. They need to nerf the preorder weapons.
    It Is not very often that I agree with the hopi chick...but I agree 100 percent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

  6. #5
    Go level up some and stop pretending a level 10 character would be able to survive a Supreme quality weapon for more than 2-3 hits, get real... stop dreaming.
    In-game name: Anonymous

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Go level up some and stop pretending a level 10 character would be able to survive a Supreme quality weapon for more than 2-3 hits, get real... stop dreaming.
    The problem isn't the weapn itself, per se...the problem is that it is better than anything a player can make. A top quality player made weapon < a indestructible, unlootable, po weapon.

    not even getting into the damage mitigation side of it.

    the weapon you get at creation, as a 'thanks' for a $40 donation i mean pre-order should not be the best weapon in the game. period.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

  8. #7
    Its not the best weapon in the game, a Butcher Knife Axe made by me at lvl 50 weaponcraft, with lvl 91 toolcraft plus my handles are made by lvl 52 woodcraft does 50% the damage of my Massacre... thats half, meaning my axe is Good quality, but at supreme it will equal that of Massacre.

    Its only a matter of time before grandmasters from big tribes will be able to make supreme quality weapons, it will balance itself out, the game has not been out for a month!, give it time. Pre-order weapons will decay, if not, it won't matter later on.
    In-game name: Anonymous

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    Its not the best weapon in the game, a Butcher Knife Axe made by me at lvl 50 weaponcraft, with lvl 91 toolcraft plus my handles are made by lvl 52 woodcraft does 50% the damage of my Massacre... thats half, meaning my axe is Good quality, but at supreme it will equal that of Massacre.

    Its only a matter of time before grandmasters from big tribes will be able to make supreme quality weapons, it will balance itself out, the game has not been out for a month!, give it time. Pre-order weapons will decay, if not, it won't matter later on.
    it's already been tested. there are already weapon crafters at 90 skill. the damage is less than po.

    PO must GO (rally cry)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

  10. #9
    You need lvl 100 Weaponcrafter, lvl 100 tool and lvl 100 Woodcraft (handles)!, no, you are wrong ALL materials and tools affect the quality of the weapon, supreme means PERFECT materials
    In-game name: Anonymous

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
    You need lvl 100 Weaponcrafter, lvl 100 tool and lvl 100 Woodcraft (handles)!, no, you are wrong ALL materials and tools affect the quality of the weapon, supreme means PERFECT materials
    ok...so in order to better the weapon i get at creation...that requires no effort on my part at all...and that is indestructible and not lootable... i need to just craft the 'perfect weapon'...perfect skill, perfect materials...just to maybe, maybe, match its damage output...and then, of course that weapon is lootable.

    that seems like a pretty good explanation for why the po weapons need to be toned done significantly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www.theburninghorde.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •