Thread: Tribe Alignment

Tribe Alignment

In Xsyon's post about PVP, he mentioned that tribes will be able to align themselves as good, neutral or evil.

Can we get more details on what these alignments involve? Being evil is fairly obvious, but whats the difference between going neutral or Good?
    Behind every successful man, there is a woman. Behind every unsuccessful man, there is two...

Re:Tribe Alignment

From what i am aware...

friendly tribes will be able to use each others totem poles to sell and trade, at the least. I would assume you can also set pacts and other agreements.

Neutral tribes you just pass and wave.

From what I read I gathered that tribes can be friendly with eachother for trade and such. from this I imagine that Evil can be friendly with Neutral but not Good can be friendly with Neutral but not Evil. So I imagine that Neutral is the way to go for a trading settlement.
    Brum, brum.

Zendru wrote:
    In Xsyon's post about PVP, he mentioned that tribes will be able to align themselves as good, neutral or evil.

Can we get more details on what these alignments involve? Being evil is fairly obvious, but whats the difference between going neutral or Good?
    Not too much in the beginning, but it determines who you can interact with (Neutral tribes can interact with good or evil, who are sworn natural enemies).

The main differences will come to play as religion and a few other features are introduced down the road.

We do have some some interesting methods of tracking actions for good or evil. I can't give details about this or players will repeatedly do certain actions to force their alignment one way or another. I'm not sure how well this tracking will actually work (possibly nobody will perform some of the tracked actions). We'll see how things develop!