Thread: Right angles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Right angles

since the apocalypse people forgot how to build anything that isnt at a right angle to its connecting piece, but seriously this is a world BUILDER why cant we angle walls and buildings in a more creative way other than a series of connecting right angles?

eh i agree but its not game breaking for me

yeah it is odd, but they really gotta get the game working properalyl in all zones before they start working on features..

And having round tribe land makes it hard to follow the edge. Should be able to rotate in 5 degree steps.

Or 45 at least.

Not to meantion other issues like being able to:

* Stack walls on top of other walls

* Lower/Raise Terrain by .1

Quote Originally Posted by Kajones View Post
    Or 45 at least.
    At first I thought 45 would do it, but after playing with it a bit, needs to be 5 degrees. At least for wall/post sections, though it would likely be easyer to program if it included all arch items.

On terraforming, I was thinking it raised/lowered 1 at a time, but it does .5. However I still think the best way to fix this is reduce the weight of a dirt by 1/10, increase the stack size and amount of dirt you get each raise/lower 10x, then add a trim/sprinkle or something like that that adds/removes the new 1 dirt amount or .05 elevation change.