Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Even those of us who see the massive promise of this game agree that it is not perfect and needs all kinds of work. Even given this though, Xsyon is more interactive and exciting than anything else out there. I have waited so long for a great sandbox to come along, because I know the kind of magic that can be had when the players come together and make a community. These are the very, very early days and we can all work on our tribal lands, homesteads and leveling up skills while other things get sorted.

Hang in there and support this dev team. This game is just getting started.

why i changed my mind about the game is...

the only thing to do is build stuff in this game
    but even that does barely work... you cant put stone posts next to walls because of objects in the way while there are no objects... only sometimes and totally buggy of course.

I'm enjoying the game so far. I think some of the complexities of trade and diplomacy will add a lot. I think this will begin taking shape soon after ppl begin finishing their settlements. I agree that more features need to be added. Based on jordis latest update, something will be coming 'soon'.

My sense is that there a lot of features they have coded, but haven't been able to complete before launch. If this is the case, I think content additions will come a bit more frequently than other games where the planned cycle of content is much longer.

I would be happy if i could play in full screen and tab in and out without crashes....

Most important feature for econonomy is missing, item decay. The crafter has influenc on the item, doesn't matter with 3 hit pre order weapon.

And most important thing is that everything about this game is a simple click fest.

Skills like logging and hunting rise very slow and the animal population is very small.

Also iam able to skill crafting and weapon skills at the same time lets see if we have a cap or not....

Quote Originally Posted by esudar View Post
    why i changed my mind about the game is...

the only thing to do is build stuff in this game
    but even that does barely work... you cant put stone posts next to walls because of objects in the way while there are no objects... only sometimes and totally buggy of course.
    ? I have post next to walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Niburu View Post
    Also iam able to skill crafting and weapon skills at the same time lets see if we have a cap or not....
    It doesn't seem like skill decay is active yet, so I don't think the soft cap has kicked in yet....could be wrong.

Yeah how about those animals that were supposed to be new at launch? I remember the guides kept talking about the new animals....The only thing new at launch was uh lag.

I just think there is enough ball tickling going on around here. Don't lie to us about what is going to be put into the game to get our hopes up. I'm glad the lag monster seems to be fixed but I am really looking forward to some of those other promises.

Love the concept of the game and I really really want to see it work, but if he is still working on lag in 2 months I'm done. By then I think it is a reasonable amount of time to show me it's not just all smoke and mirrors and that what he tells us can actually happen. I haven't lost complete faith but sheesh.. we can't even get the animals working and I would think that would have been all worked out in beta.

Right now I am about 70/ 30 % in the faith department 30% being I think we will get some of those promises soon. Sorry it's just how I feel right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandarie View Post
    Yeah how about those animals that were supposed to be new at launch? I remember the guides kept talking about the new animals....The only thing new at launch was uh lag.

I just think there is enough ball tickling going on around here. Don't lie to us about what is going to be put into the game to get our hopes up. I'm glad the lag monster seems to be fixed but I am really looking forward to some of those other promises.

Love the concept of the game and I really really want to see it work, but if he is still working on lag in 2 months I'm done. By then I think it is a reasonable amount of time to show me it's not just all smoke and mirrors and that what he tells us can actually happen. I haven't lost complete faith but sheesh.. we can't even get the animals working and I would think that would have been all worked out in beta.

Right now I am about 70/ 30 % in the faith department 30% being I think we will get some of those promises soon. Sorry it's just how I feel right now.

QFT
    The only realistic post here