Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Surveys paid for my copy Xsyon

I do a lot of surveys from slickdeals:
    http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=39

I got accepted into a survey that I did last night, webcam survey where you plug up your webcam and call a phone number to join a conference call. Took about 95 minutes total. We talked about facebook, myspace and twitter and what our opinions were on them.

Here is what the webcam area looked like (removed all the webcam pics)

A few hours later after the interview/survey was over, I received this email:

PS - Most of the ones that I do are not webcam, this is actually the first webcam survey. Most of the others I did are posting on forums.

PPS - This is for the people calling me a scammer:

That is from the last 3 weeks of doing about 6 hours worth of surveys...

Re:How I got Xsyon free (short story)

WHAT THE FUCK

Or get a job, might work out too.
    [IMG size=400]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7320/beetiron1.jpg[/IMG]

75$ for 90 min is good pay!
    [img size=500]http://i42.tinypic.com/15yys69.jpg[/img]

How did you pay for Xsyon using an Amazon Gift Card?

Please stop boring us and clogging these Xsyon forums with non-game realted information. Wow you received $75 from doing a simple survey.

Would everyone like to know how I paid for Xsyon? NO! even I don't give a shit of how I paid for the game.

Virtus please move this to the junk pile.

Whats with the nerd rage? :blink:

Iron Maiden wrote:
    Or get a job, might work out too.
    I have a job.

LSky wrote:
    How did you pay for Xsyon using an Amazon Gift Card?
    Buy something from amazon I need instead of from another site, its just that it all equals out. :side:

Largion wrote:
    75$ for 90 min is good pay!
    Its actually very good pay just to sit in front of your computer (what I was doing already)

Your logic is Fail. You didn't receive free money. You actually spent 90 minutes obtaining that gift card therefore you did not get Xsyon for free.

There's a saying, Time is Money and you did exactly that. Just like everyone else, you spent time in order to accumulate money.

Pretty sweet deal B) I need a good job alternative while I'm going to school.

Bumbin wrote:
    Your logic is Fail. You didn't receive free money. You actually spent 90 minutes obtaining that gift card therefore you did not get Xsyon for free.

There's a saying, Time is Money and you did exactly that. Just like everyone else, you spent time in order to accumulate money.
    Again, sitting in front of my computer (what I was doing already) but talking on the phone instead of talking in vent? My logic is fail?

What is up with the nerd rage and people freaking out because I am trying to tell everyone how to make money doing surveys?? :blink: :blink: