Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

FIX THE DAM COMBAT FRAME LAG

Seriously havent been able to pvp for month properly... you think u hitting person from behind but actualy he is its just behind u this is dam dumb... Pvp system is bad and we know but dont make it stupid that we cant even pvp because of unstable server... seriously that needs to be looked at no one even pvps anymore... so all we can do is carebare

What's the matter, lost another match? lol

I have to agree that it's particularly bad though at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    What's the matter, lost another match? lol

I have to agree that it's particularly bad though at the moment.
    yeah i think all pvpers know what i atalking about who wants to go out and fight when its like this loool... its all about luck then

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    yeah i think all pvpers know what i atalking about who wants to go out and fight when its like this loool... its all about luck then
    Exactly. Some people just happen to be unlucky 100% of the time.

chased a guy down for awhile couldnt move past his model yet couldnt land a blow

The zone lag makes it difficult to PvP along borders, but if you're within a zone, the combat hasn't changed a bit since the start. As bad as the combat system is, it isn't like it's only bad for some--we're all dealing with it. Yet, at the same time, some people seem to be adapting to it better than others.

Additional note to developers: Remove the ability to caps lock thread titles. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    The zone lag makes it difficult to PvP along borders, but if you're within a zone, the combat hasn't changed a bit since the start. As bad as the combat system is, it isn't like it's only bad for some--we're all dealing with it. Yet, at the same time, some people seem to be adapting to it better than others.

Additional note to developers: Remove the ability to caps lock thread titles. Thanks.
    I dont think u have even read thread and just trying to troll and you are boring me beyound... I know we all dealing with the incompetance of this game... we are just crafting and thats all we can do the pvp frame lag hasnt been fixed since beta and still here now its even worse since one of the patch releasese it has made pvp just pointless...

You cant hit and if you kill someone it aint skill it just you had lag on ur side lol... this aint pvp and you got to agree i dont think anyone disagrees...

But the again because u in hopi u think bunch guys that come down in bone armor take on naked people and win should be glorified because the lag was on their side and they were all pimped out ^^ that aint pvp thats just stupidity ^^ BIG MAN

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    I dont think u have even read thread and just trying to troll and you are boring me beyound... I know we all dealing with the incompetance of this game... we are just crafting and thats all we can do the pvp frame lag hasnt been fixed since beta and still here now its even worse since one of the patch releasese it has made pvp just pointless...

You cant hit and if you kill someone it aint skill it just you had lag on ur side lol... this aint pvp and you got to agree i dont think anyone disagrees...

But the again because u in hopi u think bunch guys that come down in bone armor take on naked people and win should be glorified because the lag was on their side and they were all pimped out ^^ that aint pvp thats just stupidity ^^ BIG MAN
    Hey, if you talk the talk, then walk the walk.

Based on what I've heard, your PvP problems are rooted in more than just lag.

Quote Originally Posted by cejay View Post
    ...my own guild leader couldn't lead himself out of a paper bag...

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    Based on what I've heard, your PvP problems are rooted in more than just lag.
    You take word of Cejay that post is many weeks old I aint even bringing this subject up... I would be mroe concerned with your own tribe Alex 103 members and state of your city is no further then junk pile doesnt say much about hopi tribe... You guys fail too much...