Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forums still broke?

Still having a problem with the forums. When ever I try to enter a sub forum or use the Show Latest posts I get a page like this:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perception is reality

Re:Forums still broke?

Same problems here, we tried contacting Virtus but we dont know where he is... :blink:

Same here at this time.

Leader of Ancient Embers at ancientembers.net

Same here.
    [IMG size=400]http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7320/beetiron1.jpg[/IMG]

Ya, same here too...
    pid73 wrote:
    It's about smashing with a tank over a minicar and looting it's trunk.

Glad it's not just me. Makes it mighty hard to keep up on the forums tho :S

Pretty sure that's a database corruption. I'm guessing it has something to do with the hard reboot one of their techs mentioned earlier today. Sounds like someone that maintains their servers made an oops...

-MMO Sanctuary
    www.mmosanctuary.com

MMOSanc wrote:
    Pretty sure that's a database corruption. I'm guessing it has something to do with the hard reboot one of their techs mentioned earlier today. Sounds like someone that maintains their servers made an oops...

-MMO Sanctuary
    www.mmosanctuary.com
    Database corruption? Really? Pull that one out of your ass to sound smart? Everything is still here, looks more like the php files themselves associated with the forums are not working. If it were a database corruption, none of the forums would load, however ones that are on the main page as last response do. If you are going to try and sound smart to educate "the rest of us" please make sure you aren't guessing next time.

No, actually he pulled that from Virtus' post about why the forums were down...

*EDIT*
    http://www.xsyon.com/forums/7-public...site-went-down
    pid73 wrote:
    It's about smashing with a tank over a minicar and looting it's trunk.

Gabriel wrote:
    MMOSanc wrote:

-MMO Sanctuary
    www.mmosanctuary.com
    Database corruption? Really? Pull that one out of your ass to sound smart? Everything is still here, looks more like the php files themselves associated with the forums are not working. If it were a database corruption, none of the forums would load, however ones that are on the main page as last response do. If you are going to try and sound smart to educate "the rest of us" please make sure you aren't guessing next time.
    Wow that was uncalled for. Did your boyfriend ejaculate too early on your back or something?