Question regarding Housing and Citybuilding

Xsyon seems be one of the most sandbox games out there at the moment. However, every sandbox does promise a great deal and delivers little. My question is pretty simple, how will the housing system and player-owned banking be protected? Invisible godly bolts of lighting striking "red" players....or is NPC involvement in player security very little...

/discuss

First post, btw.

Re:Question regarding Housing and Citybuilding

I haven't seen any mention of banking at all, although I'm sure there will be some form of it.

However they've said that structures built within territory claimed by your tribe are safe.

And siege mechanics are not implemented yet, so I don't think there is a way to destroy other tribes villages at this time.

I read somewhere (can't remember where) that villages will have local, secure banking eventually, but that it's not in yet.
    pid73 wrote:
    It's about smashing with a tank over a minicar and looting it's trunk.

Wouldn't banking be interesting if characters could ROB the bank? I mean, you wouldn't want them running of with ALL the coins in the coffer, but perhaps a bit and they could become outlaws... Sorry going going a little off tangent on your topic, but it just brought that idea to mind.

MMOSanc wrote:
    Wouldn't banking be interesting if characters could ROB the bank? I mean, you wouldn't want them running of with ALL the coins in the coffer, but perhaps a bit and they could become outlaws... Sorry going going a little off tangent on your topic, but it just brought that idea to mind.
    I can't imagine a more irritating feature than if I log in, I find my bank cleared. I really doubt it would add anything nice to the game experience. If a robber can only get a small amount of money, why would he risk it anyway...with a big amount of money the other players would be pissed off.

Couldn't agree anymore but it's highly undoubtful that they'd allow someone to rob you whilst offline.

They'd probably block people from entering or doing stuff in there village, that'd be a better way to think about it.