Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Acctually it is you who is trolling to get changes implemented that less then 20% of the population wants. Troll harder, maybe they will listen. Cry them a river and maybe you can flood them with your tears enough to get few public bins so you can feel big while stealing stuff.
    Look around, friend, you're pretty much alone on this one.

Even Jadzia, whom i am usually completely against on most topics about this game, could agree to a compromise that we both approved of. No one wants this system but you.

In my opinion, private baskets in public areas are completely unrealistic. The game is already too easy at this point and without some challenges a guy just loses interest, does'nt he? How come a basket can be dropped out of safe zone and remain private? Why?
    Maybe its a temporary thing? An earlier post mentioned thievery/lockpicking being implemented but even so, who could'nt smash and grab a frigging basket made of grass? Gives the crafter (i am one) another advantage beyond the safe zone he/she already has. The safe zone is a huge advantage in my opinion and should possibly be the only advantage given to us. It has already angered the pvp crowd and i think that this magic-basket deal only further alienates these guys, the guys who help keep the game interesting, or used to i should say.
    After some more thinkings, i suppose there must be a reason they have these baskets in like they do. I just don't know what it is, someone does though. It was also stated earlier that "secure personal storage" would be a feature in game. Would this not be our safezones? I would assume so, and expect no more than my safe zone for secure storage. It turns out though, that because i totem hopped, i also have a magic basket! Totally unintentional, but there it sits, about 60 metres from my main post. Its completely full of Dirt. No one can touch it. What am i some sort of hypocrite? I better log in and empty it and move it home.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt View Post
    In my opinion, private baskets in public areas are completely unrealistic. The game is already too easy at this point and without some challenges a guy just loses interest, does'nt he? How come a basket can be dropped out of safe zone and remain private? Why?
    Maybe its a temporary thing? An earlier post mentioned thievery/lockpicking being implemented but even so, who could'nt smash and grab a frigging basket made of grass? Gives the crafter (i am one) another advantage beyond the safe zone he/she already has. The safe zone is a huge advantage in my opinion and should possibly be the only advantage given to us. It has already angered the pvp crowd greatly and i think that this magic-basket deal is rediculous and only further alienates the pvp crowd, the guys who keep the game interesting, or used to i should say.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post76663

Pretty much the same topic.
    Devs are working on it, and I know its not meant to be that way.

O.k., thats right on. missed that thread.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Someone brought this up in local and i believe in this problem too, but its rarely brought up.

Right now bins can be set to private, and you can throw them down anywhere in the wilderness and no one can do anything about it, except for drop a totem down on it to claim it. This seems a little bit broken.

Another problem that comes along with this is dropping your bags before you die in pvp.

About to lose a duel and all your tools and scavenged rares are on you? No worries, just click and drag your private bin on the ground and die. Come back to pick it up later.

What the hell is this?

If you successfully hide it behind rocks or trees, then great. But if some very perceptive explorer finds it, they shouldn't be stopped by a white texted message of magic.

If you are about to lose a fight, you shouldn't get away scot free. You lost because of the choices leading up to that fight, and because of your inability to defend yourself, so you have to pay a price for that.

Bins outside of tribal or homestead territory SHOULD BE PUBLIC ACCESS TO ALL.
    Totally agree...this above everything needs to be fixed....this should be priority #1

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMiser View Post
    Totally agree...this above everything needs to be fixed....this should be priority #1
    I dont know if its priority 1, but its something very simple i think could use a nice quick fix. Based on what Coca said the dev told him, it's in the works to be changed, which im very glad to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ColonelTEE3 View Post
    Look around, friend, you're pretty much alone on this one.

Even Jadzia, whom i am usually completely against on most topics about this game, could agree to a compromise that we both approved of. No one wants this system but you.
    Just ignore Plague, hes a fail troll, who spamms the suggestion thread with a million bad idea's no one likes, and shit talks everyone who has good idea's that everyone but him likes.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Just ignore Plague, hes a fail troll, who spamms the suggestion thread with a million bad idea's no one likes, and shit talks everyone who has good idea's that everyone but him likes.
    I do find its name rather fitting, looking forward to the rage quit.

LOL! Here you are trolling about private bins as if this will make or break a game and calling me a troll? Why don't you go and terraform some more in sea of your "whaaaa public bins now" tears.

How long is "solve bin problem" thread and how long are other threads that really require attention? PHAIL NOOBS! Now go cry to your momma that ebil Plague is keeping all his possesions in untouchable bins.

You really do fail as a troll. You should go back to carebear, posting retarded suggestions that no one likes, k brah?