Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    552

    Cool I'M THE FIRST TO CREATE FUNCTIONING GATES

    I think im the first player to create functioning gates, that can open and close at my will. lol lol.
    Nice, i like what i did.

    I will post a picture here, soon!!!

  2. #2
    noobe! I do it in first week of this empty game using logs.

  3. #3
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by xsuman80 View Post
    noobe! I do it in first week of this empty game using logs.
    Lol no u cant. A gate have to open and close. Your logs wont do that haha.
    You are a noob.!!!!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    I think im the first player to create functioning gates, that can open and close at my will. lol lol.
    Nice, i like what i did.

    I will post a picture here, soon!!!
    Congrats now do tell us how did you do it!

    ...I need pics

  5. #5
    Xsyon Citizen joexxxz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    USA/CALIFORNIA
    Posts
    552
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizel View Post
    Congrats now do tell us how did you do it!

    ...I need pics
    My gate can close and open. Once it closed, no one can get in. I can open it really quickly and close it really quickly. hahaha. I think im the first one to do that.
    +1 for me

  6. #6
    congrats, stop acting like a 4 year old about it?

  7. #7
    post a video and some screens I'd love to see it in action
    ~Anna~
    Grand Master Basketeer
    Basketry 99
    Leathercraft 80
    Tailoring 79
    Architecture 50


    Animal Crackers
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...d-Fun-Tribe%29

    Save the Cornedbeefadons and Carnivorous Zebra!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    post a video and some screens I'd love to see it in action
    as far as I'm concerned he's full of it until he proves it.

  9. #9
    building and dismantling walls doesnt count as gates :-P
    The Praetorian Guards

  10. #10
    trolllololol , its so obvious ^^

    Prove it , or i give u a pimpslap with a fish

    Guidemihr : I am sure was you hopibear who made the server crash
    GuideElijah: Hopibear I love you and I hope you donīt get a refund
    My 2 favorite guides !

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •