multi screen gfx

i have a self built high end gaming machine useing matrox triple head to go surround vision system will the gamne b compatable i use various resolutions most comman for this type of game is 3840*1024
    across 3 19 inch monitors which is 1280*1024 per monitor
    and yes my system can handle it lotro aoc sto wwiionline planetside global agenda fallen earth work fine and many others any1 testing useing multi screen systems?
    would like too know b4 i decide to pre order

Re:multi screen gfx

you mean the games can be displayed on multiple screen?

99.9% sure Xsyon does not

yes but game doesnt need it built in the matrox unit does the work
    will it run at 1280*1024?
    ifso theres a good chance it will only games that use highly customised non standard gfx modes dont work

i can run it at 1680 x 1050 and i'm sure it can go higher. I do know know what it's restriction (if any) is. I know the lead Dev has a 40inch screen.

nice but not what i ment for it to work the game needs the standard modes not hi res modes
    like 800*600 1024*768 1280*1024
    for ppl who r interested ill post a link to marox site showing it in action
    http://www.matrox.com/graphics/surro.../wmp/lotro.wmv
    this is only small video go to
    http://www.matrox.com/graphics/surro...ames/zone/rpg/
    for better examples and more info

I would assume the game supports all standard resolutions. I can't think of a single game made by anyone, including the indie market (not flash games) that does not include standard resolutions.

Thanks for the links, I may have to buy one of those after my next side-job.

hmm u b surprised last caos 1 of the need for speed several shooters
    look standard but r not most do work though i would say nowadays about 90% work but u will come across those that dont and its not the small budget free to play that dont useualy work its the big game houses that build there own gfx engines that use even if not apparant custom gfx

if u thinking of buying i reccomend it rocks having 180 degrees of vision compared too 60 degrees<normal veiw with 1 monitor
    also u can have map char info inventry and several other boxs open without cluttering your screen for rpg type games flight sim space couldnt go back to 1 screen i would feel blind same with driving/racing games not been able too c what is at the side of me
    would b real bad now for me

the matrox unit itself isnt that expensive its the 3 monitors and gfx cards that cost i recomend u use duel cards dont have to b the best just 2 average cards im useing 2*9800 gtx 1 gig each and will run everything on high settings with no probs

i do plan to upgrade my cards soon though had these 2 years now dont wanna wait untill a game comes out that i cant run or 1 of them dies u can find good bargain if u got time not so if u just wanna get your comp back up and running 1 sunday morning

NearlyDeparted wrote:
    I would assume the game supports all standard resolutions. I can't think of a single game made by anyone, including the indie market (not flash games) that does not include standard resolutions.

Thanks for the links, I may have to buy one of those after my next side-job.
    this