Looking for an English speaking funny/fun tribe ;D
My name is Luca, you can call me that or Drue x3.
I'm 16 and in my easter holidays thank god, just bought the game so I'm an utter noob. Meaning I will need to be taught all the stuff I need too, but I DO pick up fast. I have come from a number of games with the same free-play style. Minecraft (LOLREADONPL0X), Darkfall, Wurm Online and that's it. But this game, mind = blown.
I really would like a position as a guard/hunter or just to raid shit.
Welcome to Xyson, if you need a Tribe i am the leader of the Preatorian Guards a neutral trading tribe based out of zone 896. Just spawn in sugar pines and ill come get ya! We are a peaceful tribe from all time zones that have a strict dont attack unless attacked policy. IF this interests you please feel free to whisper me ingame /w fatboy or pm me here on the fourms!
I just wanted to extend an invite. We are Legion, a tribe of survivors near incline, we have 28 members and plenty of things to do. Also we have Ventrilo, which allows us to aid you better when teaching the ropes of the game.
If you are looking for a tribe my guild Forsaken was the only "Non-tiny" guild in Mortal Online to successfully maintain its neutral status even in the face of countless wars. We even owned like 1/6th of the map. We were at the top of our game in Mortal Online and I expect us to do the same in Xsyon. We are in a pretty remote location, with great resources and only a few neighbors (which are friendly and we have trade relations with them already). Every tribe needs to have their scholars and their warriors to defend themselves. Our mission is to never be the aggressor, we maintained this ideal in Mortal Online only using combat to defend ourselves in times of conflict and I believe we can do it in our time with Xsyon. We have had quite a few people in Mortal Online interested in RP and Lore, and we have set up RP events in the past on MO. If you have no interest in RP then don't worry, a lot of our members do not. Real life comes first as well, if you can't be on to defend against the super evil PvP group because you have to take the kids to karate practice. No big deal.
1. We are Neutral, we are never the aggressor but we do defend ourselves. This includes defending our area from intruders, tree-griefers, and gankers. Anyone who does not respond to messages when talked to are considered aggressive if they do not stop what they are doing.
2. We were the only Large Neutral tribe in MO to successfully hold our neutrality, and we had Neutrality and trading pacts with almost every guild in the game.
3. We have very active and helpful members
4. We are in a great location with great neighbors.
5. We had RP in MO if that's what your into.
6. Real Life comes first, you won't be criticized for missing events. And if you have to take a leave from the game, there will always be a spot saved for you.
If you want to join or have questions, PM me on the Xyson forums or our Guild forums and we should respond decently fast. If you do decide to join, go to http://forsaken.clangroups.com and make an account, and then post in the application forums, state that you are joining the Xsyon division of Forsaken. From there when I or someone else gets on we will get you the vent info and the xsyon forum password and whatnot. Then we will meet up in-game.