Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Todays update 14/04/11 Scrap Pile Generation?

I wonder what that means in todays update

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...-Xsyon-Updates

I wonder too.

Scrap pile generation is in the "In Progress" section. So to answer your question, it means nothing in today's update.

Eventually, it means that if you discard enough junk in the same spot, it will become a junk spot.

Ravelli

Not sure about this patch but it looks like nothing has changed, i still have lag when i cross zones and even got a client error on zone 856 ... about the animals ... well ... i still can't see them

I saw a bear close to our camp in zone 777, he was on his way down to the lake.

I killed a bear and a coyote close to my camp in 740 after the patch. Have searched the wider area and see no more creatures, so in my opinion this is FAIL. Give us something to hunt.

Also, i have had several crashes and also get zone crossing lag still. Im really getting pissed at these supposed updates. As usual, the game becomes worse for an amount of time after the patch. The things people care about are not being dealt with. How bloody hard is it to increase the amount of creatures in this game?

The little things are what people need now, like scrolling on crafting lists, much wider variety of scavenged recipes, crafting multiple amounts of a particular item with one click, waterbags, drinking multiple sips of water in one click, acquiring new recipes by crafting at a much more reasonable rate, etc. These smaller things make what we already have a much more enjoyable experience.

I am sick of the pain in my hands that is part and parcel of playing the game as is. I have mild carpal tunnel syndrome in both hands which is related to being a professional musician for most of my life. I have played a crapload of online and single player games, but never have i had the pain in my hands that i get from playing Xsyon.

People are dropping off left, right and centre. Not because they dont like the game, but because they are needing these smaller fixes to make what we already have an enjoyable experience. Nobody expects th new stuff to appear ingame overnight, but how about fix what is here already before moving on and leaving a pile of broken mechanics in your wake as a result.

I have seen plenty of critters they where all in there spots where they should be.There was even a small bear at my tribes totem which has never been there before maybe you just dont know where the animals are.If your close to Secret cove theres lots of deer up in the hills a little ways.

I allways get zone lag in the same spot when i cross it and have yet had it to happen after 4 trips through but havent really went out that far yet.

so far its been good cept I crashed while zoning once just now

Quote Originally Posted by unclean666 View Post
    I have seen plenty of critters they where all in there spots where they should be.There was even a small bear at my tribes totem which has never been there before maybe you just dont know where the animals are.If your close to Secret cove theres lots of deer up in the hills a little ways.
    I have searched 3 zones i went up on mountains, down on hills, checked the forests and rivers and the only animal i seen was a raccoon. I'm not saying you lie, maybe your forest is full of animals but i simply refuse to walk around 10-15 zones in order to actually kill something. This in my opinion is broken.

Quote Originally Posted by thurgond View Post
    Scrap pile generation is in the "In Progress" section. So to answer your question, it means nothing in today's update.

Eventually, it means that if you discard enough junk in the same spot, it will become a junk spot.

Ravelli
    I Like this idea.