Thread: hellhole set

hellhole set

ok i just started bonecraft and i used one recipe for the hellhole set.Do you have to find all the recipes because i cant seem to get the rest of the set from grinding.I was 25 when i used thr recipe and lev 29 now and have learned nothing else.

I've been getting recipe unlocks every 10-15 items steady. Not sure what the issue is with you.

i did with the 1st set zephry deerbone that i started with then after i used the hellhole recipe i havent got another one.was just thinking if its a rare set you have to find.

You do not have to learn it solely through patterns. I learned the vast majority of it through grinding crafts. It sounds like you've just been incredibly unlucky.

It may help to carry some Lucky Horseshoes when you craft. I can't confirm it, but I've heard rumors that it makes you more likely to learn new patterns (and less failures when you craft as well).

ok then thanks guess ill keep grinding

also depends on your INT if its at 10 its going to take a while to proc all the recipes in the set.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

im at 74 int

ok got 1 at 32 not sure whats up with it taking so long but i am getting them i guess